Tribute to "Sandeep Maheshwari sir"

Tribute to "Sandeep Maheshwari sir"


My dear friends, whatever I am today,  because of Sandeep Sir and Sandeep Sir has taught me to fight with every problem of my life. That's why I have created this blog because I want to tribute to Sandeep Sir who said in his Last Life Changing Seminar that if you become successful then help someone, so I want to help all those students who can not fill the fees for all these coaching institutes like ITI COPA, O/A level, CITS, Languages etc and if  they have paid fees in the vocational institute, but still they have not taught  properly, All those courses will be free in my blog without any ads and any book which will be published in my blog will be so cheap that it is not available in any where


love you sandeep sir


If Sandeep Sir has changed anything in your life, then you also share  your experience to us either write a note or make a video of your experience, then I will share it in my blog. so that others will get inspired.

If you do not want to share your experience, at least if you have any kind of knowledge like dancing, singing, educational, poetry, painting, cooking etc then share your knowledge with us if your knowledge helpful i will make you our partner then you will write your article in my blog..
contact us -studyfreevr@gmail.com

thank you ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notepad, Wordpad and Paint

HOW TO PASS CCC EXAM WITH ONE ATTEMPT (NIELIT)

Inheritance in C++ Language(part 1)